Siser P.S. Film (Easyweed) is our leading heat transfer vinyl. Having a pressure sensitive backing which makes it easy to cut and weed, and only 90 microns thick the PS Film is great for multi-layered designs. Conect has one of the widest ranges of colours,.
Need to know more? We have a range of info in the tabs below, data sheet download, FAQ's as well as You Tube clips.
Certified Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Class I
See Downloads below for Data sheet, Colour guide & Cutter settings
*Colours are a guide only.
*Sold by the metre.
*Select Colours Only in 300mm wide
Talk to an expert. We're on hand to help with any of your questions 8.30am-5pm,
Monday to Friday.
Call our team on 1300 364 687.
|Available widths||500mm, 300mm|
|Adheres to||Cotton, Polyester, Poly/cotton blends, Not suited for treated and dye sublimated textiles|
|Heat Application||Pre-heat for 2-3 seconds, 150 Degrees, 15 Seconds, Medium Pressure, Peel Hot or Cold|
|Specification||90 Micron, Adhesive polyester carrier, Blade: 45 deg|
|Washing||Wait 24hrs before washing, Up to 80 degree washability - inside-out, OK to tumble dry, - Synthetic cycle, No bleach or aggressive chemicals, Can iron inside-out|
Here is an application video that our friends at Siser North America have created. Don't worry that it uses the terminology "easy weed", this is the North American name for P.S. Enjoy the video.
Can I use an iron to apply the film?
We always recommend using a good, solid, reliable heat press. However if you don't have access to one, then please have a look at the You Tube clip in the Video tab for the best way to apply using an iron.
Do I need app tape to apply the film?
No, you do not need app tape, just cut the film in reverse using a vinyl cutter and then use it's own backing to apply.
What blade should I use when cutting this film?
A standard blade will be fine. However for best results, we always recommend the 5025 blade over the 1005 blade.
Can I multi-layer the films?
Yes you can, please have a look at our instructional videos under the video tab.
What are the care instructions?
Please wait 24 hours before the first wash, then you can wash up to 80 degrees. Unfortunately the product can not be dry cleaned. Once the garment is dry, their is no need to turn the garment inside out when ironing as you can iron directly over the film.
Can I apply P.S. Film to nylon or stretchy fabrics?
It's best not too, for nylons we have a film called P.S. Extra and for stretchy fabrics, we have a film called P.S. Stretch.
If the transfer won't adhere to the garment after you've heat pressed it then please check the following;
1) Do you have the correct heat? 150 degrees is required for P.S. Film.
2) Do you have the correct time? 15 seconds is required for P.S. Film.
3) Do you have the correct pressure? A medium pressure is required for P.S. Film.
4) Do you have a reliable heat press? Some heat presses give off an inconsistent heat which can effect the transfer adhering properly.
5) Have you checked for seams, collars or buttons getting in the way? If these things are in the way, then this effects the pressure which in turn effects the transfer adhering correctly. It could be a good idea to invest in some heat transfer pillows as this will help to avoid these things.
6) Are you applying the transfer to a nylon or coated polyestor? If applying to either of these fabrics, the coating can effect the transfer adhering to the garment.