Mono Air is a 100 micron, promotional vinyl. The ideal solution for indoor use or short term outdoor graphics.
Available in Matt white - with a grey bubble free, removable adhesive for easy installation and can be cleanly removed for up to 12 months.
- 100 micron
- Grey bubble free adhesive
- Removable - up to 12 months
- Apply dry
- Printable with Solvent, Eco Solvent, Latex and UV curable inks
- Up to 1 year outdoor durability
More information in the FAQ tab below.
Starting at $216.91
Prices exclude GST.
Talk to an expert. We're on hand to help with any of your questions 8.30am-5pm,
Monday to Friday.
Call our team on 1300 364 687.
- 100 micron calendered gloss PVC film Colour
- High opacity white
- Tensile Strength GB/T1040.1-2006 Units N/25mm
- Adhesive Grey removable adhesive
- Liner 140gsm white PEK paper, double PE coated
- Dimensional Stability 1.5mm
- Application Temperature 20-30°c
- Shelf Life 1 year when stored between 20-30°c & 35-65% humidity
- Print Compatibility Eco solvent, Solvent, Latex & UV inks
- Durability Up to 1 year in Australian Conditions
- Matched Over laminates MonoAir Gloss Clear Laminate & MonoAir Matt Clear Laminate
- Before applying an overlaminate we suggest you allow 24-48 hours for the print to dry/cure.
- Always clean application free of dust, dirt, debris and other contaminants.
- We recommend cleaning the installation surface with isopropyl alcohol prior to application.
- Promotional Labels
- Stickers & Decals
- Display Boards
- Point of Sales
- Short Term Advertising
- Real estate Signage