Siser P.S. Electric is the film to go to when you want to give your design or logo that extra pop! The PS Electric range has a Pearlescent look with a pressure sensitive backing making it easy to cut and weed, it can also be used for multi-layered designs. Available in 22 dazzling colours. For more information, check out all the info in the tabs below.
Certified Öko-Tex® Standard 100 Class I
Roland GX/GS-24: Blade: 45° Gram Force: 180-190 Offset: .250 Speed: 30 cm/s
Cricut: Blade: Standard Setting: Iron-on+
Silhouette Cameo: Blade: Standard, 4 Material: Heat Transfer, Smooth Speed: 8 Force: 11
Brother ScanNCut: Blade: Standard, 3 Cut Speed: 1 Cut Pressure: 5
Application instructions (home iron)
• Set iron dial between Cotton and Linen
• Cover design with Kraft Paper or Heat Transfer Cover Sheet
• Place on flat, hard surface (ironing board not recommended)
• Press iron with medium/firm pressure (do not slide iron)
• Press each section of design for 15-20 seconds
• If areas of design lift after application, replace cover sheet and re-press for 10 seconds
• Peel carrier warm
*Colours are a guide only.
*Sold by the metre.