METAMARK MD-i GLOSS WHITE
Metamark MD-i has been developed for medium term applications onto flat or simple curves, including vehicle graphics. MD-i is a 70 micron polymeric calendered film with Apex assured solvent adhesive, giving up to 5 years outdoor durability. MD-i utilises Metamark’s distinctive coating technology to offer outstanding print and colour vibrancy.
Matching overlaminate for MD-i is MG-i, available in two finishes, Gloss MG-i-005 and Matt-i-002.
Also available in Media/Lam Packs
- 70 micron
- Gloss white
- Polymeric Calendered PVC face film
- Permanent clear solvent-based acrylic adhesive
- Release liner - 140 gsm, layflat kraft paper with PE coating
- Face film outwards, on a 76mm core
- 3-5 year outdoor durability (unprinted - European conditions)
More information in the FAQ tab below.
Talk to an expert. We're on hand to help with any of your questions 8.30am-5pm,
Monday to Friday.
Call our team on 1300 364 687.
Printing and Handling:
- Solvent, Eco Solvent, Latex and U.V. inkjet printers.
- Ensure that the correct profiles & heater settings are used. Most profiles are available for download from www.metamark.co.uk
- Ensure material has reached room temperature & a relative humidity of 50% before printing
- Do not handle the face film directly, ensure it is free from dust and static
- Allow ink to cure before cutting flush to the print, usually 24-48 hours. (Excluding HP Latex)
- Apply unstressed, in particular to curves and recesses.
- Not suitable for application over rivets or complex recesses.
- Suitable for wet application. Always apply dry into recesses, or where print is cut flush.
- Not recommended for use on low energy surfaces such as polypropylene.
- Print ‘Metamark Digital Vinyl’ purple print
- Weight 140 gsm nominal
- Type Layflat kraft paper with PE coating
- 5yrs (unprinted - European conditions)