Metamark MD-i has been developed for medium term applications onto flat or simple curves, including vehicle graphics. MD-i is a 70 micron polymeric calendered film with Apex assured solvent adhesive, giving up to 5 years outdoor durability. MD-i utilises Metamark’s distinctive coating technology to offer outstanding print and colour vibrancy.
Matching overlaminate for MD-i is MG-i, available in two finishes, Gloss MG-i-005 and Matt-i-002.
Also available in Media/Lam Packs
- 70 micron
- Gloss white
- Polymeric Calendered PVC face film
- Permanent clear solvent-based acrylic adhesive
- Release liner - 140 gsm, layflat kraft paper with PE coating
- Face film outwards, on a 76mm core
- 3-5 year outdoor durability (unprinted - European conditions)
More information in the FAQ tab below.