METAMARK MD-3 GLOSS WHITE
Metamark MD3 White is a 70 micron gloss intermediate grade calendered self-adhesive vinyl, offering outstanding print performance on Solvent, Eco Solvent & Latex and U.V. inkjet printers. Suitable for wet application onto point of sale signage or vehicle graphics, applies to most flat or slightly curved surfaces. Durability up to 3 years unprinted. Matching overlaminate is the Metamark MG300 series.
- 70 micron
- White Gloss
- Calendered PVC
- Permanent clear solvent-based acrylic adhesive
- Layflat kraft paper liner with PE coating
- Up to 3 years durability unprinted
- Matching overlaminate - MG300 series
- Outstanding print performance
- Applies to most flat or slightly curved surfaces
- Suitable for wet application
More information in the FAQ tab below.
Talk to an expert. We're on hand to help with any of your questions 8.30am-5pm,
Monday to Friday.
Call our team on 1300 364 687.
- Permanent clear solvent-based acrylic
Release Liner Print:
- ‘Metamark Digital Vinyl’ blue print
- Weight 140 gsm nominal
- Type Layflat kraft paper with PE coating
Printing and Handling:
- Suitable for use on Solvent, Eco Solvent, Latex and U.V. inkjet printers. Always perform a test print first.
- Ensure that the correct profiles and heater settings are used. Most profiles are available for download from www.metamark.co.uk.
- Ensure that the material has reached room temperature and a relative humidity of 50% before printing.
- Do not handle the face film directly and ensure it is free from dust and static.
- Overlamination is recommended to prevent abrasion and to extend colour fastness.
- Allow the inks to cure before overlaminating, this is usually 24-48 hours. (Not applicable to HP Latex prints)
- The matched laminate for MD3 is MetaGuard 300. For all other laminates the user should determine suitability.
- Allow the inks to cure before cutting flush to the print, this is usually 24-48 hours. (Not applicable to HP Latex prints)
- Apply unstressed, in particular to curves and recesses. It is not suitable for application over rivets or complex recesses.
- Suitable for wet application. Always apply dry into recesses, or where the print is cut flush, to ensure best adhesion.
- Not recommended for use on low energy surfaces such as polypropylene. The user should determine suitability of substrate.
- 5 years - (unprinted - European conditions)