The Sihl 3560 Backlit is a stable film for high-contrast lightboxes. A 220 µm, satin finish with scratch-proof properties, is optimised for creating lightbox advertising Printable with solvent, latex and UV curing inks, perfect for lightboxes in either daylight and night. The high ink absorption capacity will produce vibrant colours and rich black surfaces in reflect and transmitted light. The gloss of the satin finish is similar to that of the ink typically used in printers, meaning that both the printed and unprinted areas appear to have the same gloss.
- Extremely vibrant in reflected and transmitted light
- High level of contrast and black density
- Fast drying time and high ink absorption capacity
- Splashproof print
- High level of rigidity and dimensional stability
- Scratch resistant surface
- Satin finished with anti-glare
- Recommend that prints are left 24 hours before further processing
More information in the FAQ tab below.