The upper platen on the Hotronix Dual Air Fusion IQ Heat Press moves between the heat printing stations, this makes for faster production allowing the operator to prepare the next garment on one station while the other is being pressed. Touch screen technology, with Position-Based (PBR) heating allows each station to be programmed to work in unison or independently.
Register your Dual Air Fusion and access the Hotronix Online Portal to manage users, generate usage reports, and troubleshoot issues.
- Dual Quick Change 16" x 20" platens
- Auto Adjust Pressure™ with four different pressure and time settings that auto-adjust pressure for all recipes
- Die pressure cast, corrosion-free base and top assemblies
- Center-driven rodless transmission ensures smooth, quiet operation
- Operates in full-auto, semi-auto, or manual modes
- 20 PSI for heavy pressure application
- Requires air compressor (not included) with minimum 1 horse power and 5 gallon hold tank, 120 PSI. Uses 2.3 CFM