Metamark MDiG Blockout features the MetaGlide® next generation air release system offering improved all round handling. With its micro structured air release liner, lift and reapply MetaGlide® graphics with a smooth clean peel that prevents damage to the graphic. MetaGlide® system offers exceptional layflat printability. Prints can stay stored or loosely rolled confidently without tunneling or delamination. Metamark’s 70 micron white face film with its distinctive coating technology produces outstanding print performance on Solvent, Eco Solvent, UV and Latex printers, along with a permanent grey solvent-based acrylic adhesive.
- 70 micron face film
- Gloss white
- Permanent grey solvent-based acrylic adhesive
- MetaGlide® Air Release System
- Outstanding print performance
- Up to 3yrs outdoor lifespan unprinted
- Matching overlaminate MGi
- Printable with Solvent, Eco Solvent, UV and Latex Printers
More information in the FAQ tab below.