METAMARK MD3 CLEAR
MD3C is a 70 micron gloss clear digital film, offering a high level of performance for short to medium term indoor, outdoor and general signage applications. Can be used on most flat or slightly curved surfaces. MD3C can be used with any of the MG300 overlaminate range for extra life and protection. Excellent print quality on Solvent, Eco Solvent & Latex Printers. MD3C is available up to 1600mm wide.
- 70 micron Calendered PVC film
- Clear Gloss
- Permanent clear solvent-based acrylic adhesive
More information in the FAQ tab below.
Talk to an expert. We're on hand to help with any of your questions 8.30am-5pm,
Monday to Friday.
Call our team on 1300 364 687.
- Face Film: Calendered PVC
- Gauge: 70 micron nominal
- Type Permanent clear solvent-based acrylic
- Print: ‘Metamark Digital Vinyl’ blue print
- Weight: 140 gsm nominal
- Type: Layflat kraft paper with PE coating
Printing and Handling:
- Suitable for use on Solvent, Eco Solvent, Latex and U.V. inkjet printers. Always perform a test print first.
- Ensure that the correct profiles and heater settings are used. Most profiles are available for download from www.metamark.co.uk.
- Ensure that the material has reached room temperature and a relative humidity of 50% before printing.
- Do not handle the face film directly and ensure it is free from dust and static.
- Overlamination is recommended to prevent abrasion and to extend colour fastness.
- Allow the inks to cure before overlaminating, this is usually 24-48 hours. (Not applicable to HP Latex prints)
- The matched laminate for MD3 is MetaGuard 300. For all other laminates the user should determine suitability.
- Allow the inks to cure before cutting flush to the print, this is usually 24-48 hours. (Not applicable to HP Latex prints)
- Apply unstressed, in particular to curves and recesses. It is not suitable for application over rivets or complex recesses.
- Suitable for wet application. Always apply dry into recesses, or where the print is cut flush, to ensure best adhesion.
- Not recommended for use on low energy surfaces such as polypropylene. The user should determine suitability of substrate.
- External weathering 5 years (unprinted - European conditions)