VersaUV LEF2 series: the latest generation of Roland DG's award-winning benchtop UV printers. Simple to operate and packed with potential, the LEF2 series enables direct printing onto a huge range of materials and objects up to 100mm thick – producing stunning colour, realistic textures and stylish embossed effects.
The Roland DG VersaUV LEF2 series really pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with print, adding value to off-the-shelf items by transforming them into unique, personalised pieces. Customise small and medium-sized items on demand by adding corporate branding and stunning graphics - from a single object to a short production run. Add gloss/matte finishes, realistic textures, or 3D embossed effects to add a whole new dimension of “touch and colour.” Develop your own special finishes or choose from seventy-two, ready-to-use texture patterns in our Roland DG Texture System Library. Roland DG ECO-UV clear ink also enables you to print functional tactile finishes such as Braille and raised text directly to media in shiny gloss or matte.
For more information from Roland DG click here
Two sizes available:
- LEF2-200 (508mm w x 330mm) for versatile product personalisation.
- LEF2-300 (770mm w x 330mm) for higher-volume customisation.
- CMYK, White and Gloss ECO-UV inks offer stunning results.
- ECO-UVinks are engineered for use on all applications— you don’t need to purchase multiple ink sets for different media use.
- Create colours that pop on dark or clear substrates with White ink that acts as a spot colour.
- Optional Primer ink enables you to prep the surface of materials like acrylic and plastic for full-color customisation.*
- An Automated Ink Circulation System stops ink pigments from settling in the ink lines for even consistency.
- Mist Filters catch the surplus ink that mists off the edges of your media to avoid overspray and keep ink from falling on internal components.
Feel free to contact our Sales Team for more information:
Mike Callander - Hardware Sales Manager 0400 926 488.