The latest model of the Roland DG, BN series, the BN-20A was designed to be more affordable by offering only CMYK ink colours while maintaining the high performance and ease of use of a professional business printer. The ECO-SOL MAX 2 ink can print on a wide range of media, including not only poster paper but also thermal transfers, PVC sheets and PET films. A True Rich Color preset has received high praise from advertising and sign professionals for its ability to produce vivid and accurate graphic expression. The BN-20A also features a print and cut function that allows you to automatically contour cut any shape around printed graphics, photos or text for stickers, labels, and uniquely shaped POP displays. In addition, it comes standard with output software that even beginners can use intuitively to easily produce high-quality printing from design data such as illustrations and photos. Compact enough to be placed on a desk and designed with safety in mind, it can be used in a home, office or retail location with complete peace of mind. It operates on a standard household power supply, so no special electrical work is required.
- 4 Colour – CMYK (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black)
- Roland DG ECO-SOL MAX 2, 220 ml only
- Load media from 150 - 515mm wide and print media up to 480mm wide
- USB 2.0 interface
- A simplified media feed system automatically aligns roll media for printing—ensuring proper placement and tracking
- The BN-20A model features a high-speed print mode for increased print speed
- Power-saving function with automatic sleep feature
- Includes VersaWorks 6 RIP software that makes production easy for users of all skill levels—intuitive tiling, cropping, cut line creation, application profiles, integrated spot colour libraries, and other features.