Metamark MetaCast with MetaGuard Cast Overlaminate, (Gloss or Matt) MetaCast media is also available individually.
2 widths and 3 roll lengths available, the 1600mm wide being a huge advantage. Wider prints means less joins on the vehicle and less wastage.
MetaCast® MDC is a premium 50 micron cast digital film, giving wrap professional total confidence that they will get ultimate performance on full vehicle wraps. Featuring the MetaGlide adhesive technology, with next generation micro channel air release system, this gives optimal performance with enhanced repositionability, and high adhesive strength. This gives total confidence when fitting into 3D channels and recesses. MDC also offers improved handling with it's layflat stability and smooth release liner. Outstanding print quality, colour gamut and out of the box printer compatibility, through the range of ICC profiles available.
MetaGuard Cast - MGC is a 40 micron, premium high gloss or matt cast overlaminate, that completes the MetaCast wrap system.
- 50 Micron
- Premium cast film
- MetaGlide micro channel air release adhesive
- Repositionable, layflat stability, and smooth release handling
- Outstanding print quality with high gloss
- For Solvent, Eco Solvent, Latex and UV printing
- Up to 8yrs outdoor durability
Metaguard Cast Overlaminate:
- 40 micron
- Premium cast overlaminate
- High gloss or matt
- Permanent Solvent-Based Adhesive
- 140gsm PE Layflat Liner
- Suitable for Cold Lamination
Van image courtesy for CDS Signs & Wraps