P.S. SUBLI LT
Looking for a product that's just like Ps Film but needs to go on to a sublimated garment? P.S. Subli LT is the answer to all your problems.
Specifically designed for low temperature transfers on polyester textiles colored with sublimation inks. The structure and processing of the material create a barrier to the dyes, preventing the any migration effect.
Suitable for polyammide or polyester fabrics not treated.
Do not stack or fold the clothing warm in order to avoid staining of the external surface.
PS Subli Lt has a matt finish - excluding Gold and Silver which has a satin finish
Certified Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Class I
See Downloads below for Data sheet, Colour guide & Cutter settings
*Colours are a guide only.
*Sold by the metre.
Talk to an expert. We're on hand to help with any of your questions 8.30am-5pm,
Monday to Friday.
Call our team on 1300 364 687.
|Adheres to||Cotton, Poly/cotton blends, 100% Polyester|
|Heat Application||Pre-heat for 2-3 seconds, 135 Degrees, 15 Seconds, Medium Pressure, Peel Hot or Cold|
|Washing||Wait 24hrs before washing, Up to 40 degree washability - inside-out, Do not tumble dry, Do not dry clean, No bleach or aggressive chemicals|
What's the point of P.S. Subli LT? Why wouldn't I just use normal P.S. Film?
P.S. Subli LT is a specially formulated film that creates a barrier to the sublimated dyes which avoids bleeding.
Can I use an iron to apply the film?
We always recommend using a good, solid, reliable heat press. However if you don't have access to one, then please have a look at this You Tube clip for the best way to apply using an iron.
What blade should I use when cutting this film?
A standard blade will be fine. However for best results, we always recommend the 5025 blade over the 1005 blade.
Do I need app tape to apply the film?
No, you do not need app tape, just cut the film in reverse using a vinyl cutter and then use it's own backing to apply.
Can I multi-layer the films?
Yes you can, but as the film is most likely going on a sublimated garment, their probably isn't a real need to multi-layer.
What are the care instructions?
Please wait 24 hours before the first wash, then you can wash up to 40 degrees. Unfortunately the product can not be dry cleaned. Once the garment is dry, their is no need to turn the garment inside out when ironing as you can iron directly over the film.
Can I apply P.S. Subli LT to non sublimated garments?
Yes you can, however you lose the advantage of washing up to 80 degrees compared to using our standard P.S. Film.
If the transfer won't adhere to the garment after you've heat pressed it then please check the following;
1) Do you have the correct heat? 130 degrees is required for P.S. Subli LT.
2) Do you have the correct time? 15 seconds is required for P.S. Subli LT.
3) Do you have the correct pressure? A light to medium pressure is required for P.S. Subli LT.
4) Do you have a reliable heat press? Some heat presses give off an inconsistent heat which can effect the transfer adhering properly.
5) Have you checked for seams, collars or buttons getting in the way? If these things are in the way, then this effects the pressure which in turn effects the transfer adhering correctly. It could be a good idea to invest in some heat transfer pillows as this will help to avoid these things.